Sipa Resources Limited (ASX: SRI) is a Perth-based gold and base metals explorer focused on projects in Western Australia, with a track record of discovery.
As a consistent generator of gold and base metals projects with the potential to become Tier 1 projects, the company has recently refocused on opportunities in WA and continues to advance and review its portfolio to ensure it delivers shareholder value.
Sipa’s extensive project portfolio includes:
- Wolfe Basin base metal and nickel project, WA
- Paterson North copper-gold project, WA – JV with Rio Tinto
- Warralong gold project, WA
- Skeleton Rocks gold project, WA
- Barbwire Terrace base metals project, WA – JV with Buru Energy
- Murchison gold project, WA
- Uganda nickel-copper discovery at Akelikongo.
Sipa listed on the ASX in 1987 and during the 1990s, the company discovered the Panorama copper-zinc VMS province and Ashburton gold province, both in WA.